- GARDENING 101 Demonstration Stage (Hall C)
- 2015 Gallery
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
In consideration of being granted a licence to use the specified facilities or space of the Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation the undersigned (hereinafter called the Licensee) agrees to all terms, conditions, and convenants herein contained.
1. All Licensees their agents, employees, affiliates, invitees, contractors, subcontractors or workmen are subject to the General Rules and Regulations of the Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation.
i) The (licencee) agrees that it will indemnify and hold harmless Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation of, from, and against all claims, demands, actions, damages, loss, costs, liabilities, expenses and judgements incurred by, recovered from, or imposed on Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation on account of injury or damage to persons or property caused either proximately or remotely, wholly or in part, by the negligence or willful misconduct of the (licensee), or of its agents, servants, employees, volunteers, patrons or guests.
ii) The (licensee) further agrees that it will indemnify and hold harmless Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation when such injury or damage (referred to in paragraph 1 above) is the results of the violation by the (licensee) or any of it’s agents, servants, employees, volunteers, patrons, or guests of any law, ordinance or government order of any kind.
iii) The (licencee) agrees that all property which the (licensee) has on the premises referred to in this contract is the responsibility of the (licensee) and is in it’s care, custody and/or control.
3. The Licencee expressly covenants and agrees to obey all Municipal, Provincial and Federal Statutes. Bylaws and Regulations and to obtain such necessary permits, licences or other authorizations as may be required by Federal, Provincial and Municipal regulations.
4. No portion of the property or premises covered by this agreement may be sublicenced or assigned by the Licensee unless specifically agreed to in writing by the Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation.
5. The Licencee agrees to observe speed limits at Saskatoon Prairieland Park, parking regulations, admission fees or pass policies which may be in effect, the direction of parking attendants and security personnel and such other regulations as are established by the Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation.
6. The Licencee shall be responsible for all damages to or loss of Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation property (normal wear and tear excepted) which results from the granting of this licence.
7. The Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation reserves the right to inspect the licenced premises at any time.
8. The Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time if, in its opinion, the terms and conditions of this licence are not being observed.
9. The Licencee covenants and agrees to pay such fees and charges as are contained in this licence.
10. The Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation shall not be liable for any damages resulting from Saskatoon Prairieland Park being unexpectedly closed.
11. The Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation reserves the right to relocate or alter the space assigned to the licencee.
12. The Licencee agrees to carry commercial general liability insurance subject to a minimum limit of 1 million dollars ($1,000,000.) bodily injury and property damage inclusive limit. This insurance shall include all operations and activities associated with the event referred to in this contract and shall include blanket contractual liability insurance coverage.
13. The Licencee is permitted to exhibit or sell only those products and services as approved by the selection committee as listed on the licence agreement. Subletting of space by the licencee is not permitted.
14. The Licencee agrees to staff the licenced booth at all times during the stated show hours.
15. The licencee is prohibited from conducting a lottery or selling lottery and/or break open tickets which includes raffle tickets, without prior approval.
16. No soliciting for any purpose will be permitted except from within the booth or space licenced for that purpose.
17. Sampling: The licencee is not permitted to give away whole samples of any product. Small samples for tasting purposes are permitted.
18. No licencee is to mar or in any way deface the premises. In particular, no nails, hooks, tacks, screws, gummed, or adhesive stickers are to be utilized on/in any part of the premises. Use of said materials will be subject to reasonable removal/repair charges by management.
19. Fire prevention control: The licencee agrees to observe all fire regulations and maintain acceptable fire prevention practices as required by the provincial and civic authority having jurisdiction over these matters. Contact for inquiries, Fire Marshall, City of Saskatoon, (306) 975-2520.
20. Licencees planning to operate free draws or distribute and advertising material, must provide complete details to the Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation in writing prior to the first day of operation. All awards must be drawn for prior to the closing of the show and names of winners, along with the addresses and telephone numbers must be submitted to the Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation following the draw.
21. Indoor Exhibits: Located in centre locations must not exceed eight feet in height (including signs). Exhibits located along perimeter walls may be built higher, if approved by show management.
22. Exhibit walls and dividers may not be higher than four feet from the floor at any point beyond five feet from the back of the exhibit.
23. The licencee agrees to maintain clean premises and observe sanitary food handling practices. All food concessions are subject to inspection by the Community Health Unit.
24. Refuse/Waste: Refuse containers for use inside the concession are the responsibility of the licencee. All refuse must be placed in the designated refuse bins in that area.
25. Waste water must be held in reservoirs or drained directly into the sewer.
26. Late arrivals may find their space occupied by a “stand by” licencee. No refunds will be paid in this instance.
27. Cancellation of agreement by licencee or failure to appear on the licenced dates shall result in the forfeiture of the deposit and/or exhibit fee.
28. The licencee agrees that no display material may be dismantled or removed during the entire term of the licence agreement.
29. The licencee agrees to remove all materials, supplies, and equipment by the indicated move-out time and date. Failure to comply will result in the Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation removing and disposing of any items at the expense of the licencee.
30. The licencee is subject to an additional charge equivalent to 25 percent of the total of this licence for each day the licencee exceeds the dates stated in the licence agreement.
31. Undue noise or unseemly methods of demonstrations employed while operating concessions or exhibits will not be tolerated. Sound levels of radios, P.A. systems and all other sound amplification equipment must not interfere with other licencees or event patrons.
32. The decision of what constitutes undue noise or unseemly methods shall rest with Prairieland management whose decision shall be final.
33. The licencee agrees to abide by all regulations and rules adopted by Prairieland in the best interest of the show and agrees that Prairieland management shall have the final decision in adopting any rule or regulation deemed necessary prior to, during, and after the show.
34. On those exhibits where rent is a percentage of gross sales, Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation reserves the right to conduct audits as they deem appropriate.
NOTE: Application form becomes a licence upon approval by selection committee and exhibitor is duly notified.